14 September 2006

Military to Test Weapons on U.S. Citizens?

I wanted to post my morning music and some art to aid in balancing my friend's Ohio video submission. As I was searching for a new artist to put on the site, I stumbled across an article that I felt merited sharing with the rest of you.



Secretary Michael Wynne says nonlethal weapons should be tested on U.S. civilians before being used on the battlefield.

"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."
I'm going to bed. I'll look for beauty tomorrow.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/12/usaf.weapons.ap/index.html

No comments: