06 February 2007

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

I took these pictures on Saturday Feb. 2, 2007 while heading south on I-35 around exit 420. The vehicle was speeding up and slowing down so that no one could pass and drawing a good deal of attention to themselves. I called the number to find out about the company because a Google search didn't turn up anything about them.



I spoke with a woman who casually answered the call like a housewife selling jewelry out of her own home. She only said, "Hello" and never identified herself and would not identify the company until I asked. She claims they have been in business since 1999. I asked if they were registered somewhere because I couldn't find any info on them and she said yes. I asked where I could locate the info and she ignored the question and volunteered that they don't have a website and are a private company that helps with emergency services with disasters like Katrina and 9/11. She said they really only deal with long term private clients. I asked why the travelling billboard and she said it was for when they are at a disaster site, they can be identified.


To me it looks like an billboard to advertise terrorism and the police state (we can't forget why we are supposed to be afraid) .

If anyone knows about the First Response Emergency Services anti-terrorism unit, please forward the info to me.

No comments: