26 February 2008

Falling Slowly

I have been planning to post the song, "Falling Slowly" from the movie "Once" for the last couple of days. It is a lovely song from a lovely movie. I only discovered this morning that Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová won best original song at the Oscars for it.



My favorite phrase from this song?
Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful song, thank you for sharing with all of us :) And thank you so mcuh for posting your compliment on my Art Blog! I love to hear people's reaction to my art, it inspires me to keep on doing what I love - Creating Beautiful Art :) All the Best, Megan

jen x said...

Wow, this is nice. You made my night :-)

Amber Pixie Shehan said...

Wow. This is truly a sweet song!

I replied to your comment on my page. I feel kind of stupid, but I'm new to the blogger platform. Do you receive a note or something when I reply to you in my own blog?

If not, here's a link to my reply so you may read it! :) http://nomorewageslave.blogspot.com/2008/02/putting-value-on-art.html

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song! Made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
~Tania