10 February 2008

Yael Naim - New Soul



Today's morning music is Yael Naim singing, "New Soul". From what I understand, she has created quite a marketing stir with this hit that is only available on i-tunes until 18 March 2008.

She took my mind off politics for a few minutes. I hope she does the same for you.

(photo courtesy of Reuters )




"I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take."
Here's to learning more about giving and taking and sharing what we learn.

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is getting lots of air time. Sweet song and I agree - ANYTHING that will take our minds off politics for a few minutes is nice. But we have to go back to it. Our future depends on it. What a year in politics, hey?
Rock on Bro~
Peace................

Erik said...

Yes...what a year!?!

Still waiting to see what lunacy is around the corner next.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, health, joy and positive change.