24 April 2008

Jobe - A Chronomation Short

I found a wonderful short stop motion animation to share. It is well written and the animation is quite smooth for stop motion. It's definitely not a cheery piece, but it's a good thinker's short.



I took the short from BritFilmLover3's YouTube site.

Update: I received a comment I felt deserved mentioning

Blogger Sweetpea said...

Wonderful! The whole concept is so thought-provoking. Peeling away the paper to find naked, bland, wood staring back...a flattened essence of self....I would have liked seeing fire...total destruction but with the realization that with total destruction comes re-birth and renewal.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! The whole concept is so thought-provoking. Peeling away the paper to find naked, bland, wood staring back...a flattened essence of self....I would have liked seeing fire...total destruction but with the realization that with total destruction comes re-birth and renewal.....

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Erik said...

...And people wonder why I adore librarians?!? I updated my post to reflect your comments. Thanks for your insight.