21 January 2010

A Message of Hope

Although this may first appear to be a message of despair, please watch to the end. This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. When they showed it at the AARP competition, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. The message is inspiring and creatively put together.



I first saw this in 2007 and terminated the video in the first few seconds as it seemed as if it was a young person who was writing about giving in and giving up. Thanks to Sanford, who sent this to me and let me know how brilliant the message and its presentation are.

3 comments:

zbicyclist said...

Thanks! Like you, I'd earlier watched the first seconds of this and decided it wasn't something I wanted to watch.

Dragonsongbird said...

I am definitely going to be sharing this one with my classes. Thank you. xo

Anonymous said...

Erik - thanks for posting this. It was really great. I am going to show my son tonight - 12 years old.