27 October 2011

Wall Street Food Industry Analyst on GMOs and Cancer

  Take a few moments to listen to a Wall Street food industry analyst's and super-mom's views. It could change your life, the lives of your family members, communities and the planet.  



"I can't unlearn this and I don't know what people will say if I try to teach them.  But, I have to try."

"Maybe one person can make a difference."

"As each and every single one of us does one thing; we have the ability to effect remarkable change."

Now, for the 11 year old super-kid's point of view:


I will repeat the words of super-mom from above:


"Maybe one person can make a difference."

"As each and every single one of us does one thing; we have the ability to effect remarkable change."

*Note: The speakers are not mother and son. 
Birke's speech is from 2010, while Robyn's is from 2011.

No comments: