20 December 2006

Brace Yourself

After a very long day of work, I fell asleep on the couch much earlier than I normally would be in bed. I awoke a few minutes ago to hear a quick mention on the news that the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the IKE CSG have finally arrived in the "Arabian" Gulf. I can't believe I missed this one.

(Picture courtesy of Dwight d. Eisenhower Memorial Commission website)
"The Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), flagship of the Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group (IKE CSG), entered the Persian Gulf Dec. 11, accompanied by the guided-missile cruiser USS Anzio (CG 68)."

~ From Eisenhower Strike Group Public Affairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. I SAID OK. You can stop now. This is too much! I can't visit your blog often. There is too much deep stuff.