10 May 2008

New Documentary - Food Matters

This appears to be the next don't-miss documentary on food and health. "Food Matters" addresses health issues associated with food, genetic modifications and pesticides. You can visit the Food Matters site here.



They describe themselves as:
We are nutritionists turned filmmakers.

We discovered that what we are being told to eat by governments, food companies and mass media marketing is actually doing us considerable harm.

In a mission to uncover the truth we have tracked down several of the world’s leaders in nutrition and natural healing from around the globe in order to provide you with the most up to date information on nutrition and natural healing.

The focus of the film is in helping us rethink the belief systems fed to us by our modern medical and health care establishments. Our teachers point out that not every problem requires costly, major medical attention and reveal many alternative therapies that can be more effective, more economical, less harmful and less invasive.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Eric
Thanks for visiting my blog, I enjoy your comments. I love your blog-great posts, I left a comment on your last one!! I'm also a Canadian wannabe, I keep edging closer and closer, I now live 45 miles from the border. Thanks for letting me know about Ambers Honey....

Lilly said...

This is of great interest to me. My father has been in hospital for up to a year at a time. Its like a revolving door these places. Everyone has a responsiblity to be educated about what they put into their bodies because corporations, including hospitals, could care less. We are but fuel for their businesses.